Thursday 20th June 2024
The 'Sunny' One
Our second event in the Series, the Cattle Creep 10K is our fun summer run in June.
Can’t make the Cattle Creep 10K 2023? You can run it virtually! The deadline to submit results is 30th June.
The Cattle Creep 10K
Get ready to experience an unforgettable 10km riverside running event through the hidden gem parkland of north Milton Keynes! The route features an exciting challenge as it takes you under the Grand Union Canal via the Cattle Creep.
This mid-week summer run is perfect for all ages and can even be enjoyed with your furry friends as the event is dog-friendly. Just make sure that those under 15 years of age are accompanied by an adult, and those with dogs start at the back.
Entries start from just £15 (early-bird prices), making it an affordable adventure that you simply cannot pass up.
Why run the Cattle Creep 10K?
- Fully signed and marshalled course
- Awesome medal
- Free race photos!
- Chip timing and online results
- Water station at 5K and the finish line
- Cannicross friendly
- Finish line goodies
- Beautiful scenery
- Medical support on course
- 1-lap route
VOLUNTEER WITH US
The Route and Parking
There is limited parking at the venue, a list of parking venues can be found below and are within a 5-10 minute walk from the venue.
- Stony Stratford Nature Reserve car park, Queen Eleanor St, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes MK11 1DB
- The Cock car park, 52°03’28. 0°51’11.7″W, N 8th St, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes MK11 1EJ
- Ostlers Lane car Park, 52°03’36. 0°51’07.3″W, N 8th St, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes MK11 1PW
- Market Square car Park, 52°03’22. 0°51’13., 4″N N 9th St, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes MK11 1BE
- Cofferidge Close car Park, 1 Market Square, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes MK11 1BE
- Hawkins Close car Park, Hawkins Close, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes MK11 1LT
Race packs will need to be collected on the day from the registration tent at the venue. Registration will be open from 17:30.
Deferrals outside of 30 days will not be accepted, although you are able to transfer your entry to another runner before Thursday 19th June 13:00.
The race will start at 18:30 and has a cut-off of 2 hours (20:30).
About a week before the event an Athlete Guide will be emailed to you with all the event info you will need. It will also contain a written race briefing.
Any last-minute briefings will be given to you on the day.
The Cattle Creep 10K will be held at the Wolverton House in Milton Keynes.
2023 Medal reveal!
Get the standalone Cattle Creep 10K medal or complete all 3 Cattle Creep races and link your medals together!